The Avery Dennison Freshmarx suite of solutions include food labeling, inventory management and compliance to help ensure food safety, increase efficiencies, save money, reduce waste and enhance the consumer experience. With restaurants, grocery and convenience stores at the core, Freshmarx solutions are purpose-built to solve challenges throughout the food supply chain. Combining hardware, software, applications, labels and service, Freshmarx solutions are scalable to facilitate everything from nutrition, ingredient, date code and grab-and-go-labeling, to food safety and compliance, to RFID inventory management and traceability.
Avery Dennison® FreshMarx® 9417+® System
The Freshmarx 9417+ combines dual printers with a touchscreen interface and intuitive Freshmarx® Prep software to provide an all-in-one compact, robust solution for food service environments. The 9417+ System is an automated solution facilitating a wide range of kitchen tasks including food labelling, employee training, food donate and waste and nutritional calculations to improve food-safety and kitchen efficiencies.
Avery Dennison® FreshMarx® Tablet System
The Freshmarx Tablet System combines the Avery Dennison® 9485 portable printer with an intuitive Freshmarx® Prep software application running on an iPad®. As a flexible and portable solution throughout the kitchen environment, Freshmarx Tablet facilitates a wide range of tasks including food labelling, employee training, food donate and waste and nutritional calculation to improve food safety and kitchen efficiencies.
Brother TD-2120N Food Labeling Solution
The FDA guidelines highlights the need for effective stock rotation, thus creating a necessity for accurate labelling of all frozen, fresh and prepared ingredients. Brother’s food labeling solution integrates seamlessly into existing workflows offering fast high-volume labeling for all ingredients. In just a few steps, the Brother TD-2120N allows you to print food labels, including all the necessary information instantly. This eradicates the need for hand written, often illegible, day dots.
- Clear labeling saves time and reduces human error
- An internal clock allows for multiple offset times for varying expiries
- Bespoke solution to fit your business
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Large label roll capacity allows for less down-time and reduced cost
- Accepts all direct thermal label rolls
- Free label design software
- Products can be preprogramed for easy call-up
- Completely standalone – no PC or ink required
- Mains powered or fully portable when used with the optional battery pack
- Optional Accessories include: Label Peeler (PA-LP-001), Battery Base (PABB-001) & Rechargeable Battery (PA-BT-4000LI)